February 4th, 2017
Pork Chops & Open Category $25.00
Limited to the first 40 entries (20 per age group).
- This is a Kids Bar-B-Q cook-off. Age Groups 5-10 and 11-17. ***Ages 5-10 is full and waitlisted. 6 or fewer spots remaining for age 11-17.***
- Parents should enter via sign-up on our website and pay a $25.00 entry fee for each child entered.
- There will be 20 entries per age group for a maximum of 40 total entries. The first 20 entries registered per age group will be able to cook.
- Each child cooking must have adult supervision with them at all times.
- You will be provided with a grill – charcoal, pork loin chop and a package of seasoning & utensils. You provide the good time & tasty turn-ins.
- Pork Chop Entry - No preseasoning or precooking of the meat is allowed until it has been inspected and approved. Sauce and mops may be used during cooking. Sauces must be cooked on, not poured on for presentation. No sauces or garnishes may be added to the judging container.
- Open Entry - This is voluntary and can be anything except a pork chop or dessert. You must provide your own meat/product for the open entry. Kids will cook the open entry on the same grill used for the provided pork chop. Meat entries must be inspected and approved prior to seasoning or cooking.
- Parents may only start fire and/or cut meat with knife if necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the Child’s Parent to see that the contest area is kept clean, both during and after the contest.
This is extremely important for everyone’s SAFETY. Failure to do so could result in being disqualified from competition.
- There will be a dumpster provided to dispose of trash and a separate receptacle for hot coals.
For additional information or questions, please email Robert at email@example.com