TO REGISTER FOR MUTTON BUSTIN’:
- The first opportunity to register for Mutton Bustin’ for 2021 will be at the joint FFA meeting, December 9, 2020. Rodeo committee & sponsors will be allowed to register the week prior to the joint mtg. On the night of the joint mtg. registration will begin at 6 PM at Summer Creek High School and continue following the meeting. Information about this event will be shared.
- If all places are not filled at the joint meeting, we will continue with opportunities to register until all positions are filled for each night.
- Your child will be weighed at this time to ensure he/she weighs no more than 50 pounds and must be a minimum of 5 years old.
- A picture will be taken of your child at that time to ensure the same child shows for the Mutton Bustin’ event in February. We would also like to use the picture of your child for a poster for the event nights.
- Registration will be completed by the order of sign-up for either Friday or Saturday night of the rodeo. Only 14 entries for each night will be allowed. One alternate will be allowed.
- A $20 non-refundable entry fee with an entry form for the Humble ISD Education Foundation will be collected at the time of registration with the exception of the alternate.
The alternate will pay only if moved into a participant position.