- The participant and at least one parent/guardian will need to check in at the front ticket gates no later than 6:10 PM of the night he/she is scheduled to ride. Once everyone arrives we will meet under the tent in front for information and questions.
- At approximately 6:30 PM, we will go as a group following the Chick fil a cow to a reserved section of the arena where participants and parents/guardians will remain until the Mutton Bustin’ event occurs at approximately 8:00 PM each night. Afterwards child and family may return to reserved section or sit elsewhere.
- Ticket admission will be provided at no charge to the participant and one additional family member. All other family members must obtain a ticket for admission.
- One parent/guardian must be with the child at all times.
- Only one parent will be allowed in the arena during the event.
- The Mutton Bustin’ event will be judged according to distance traveled on the sheep and quality of the ride. All children participating will receive a trophy.
- The dates of the rodeo are Friday, February 8th, and Saturday, February 9th .
- Confirmation of participation will be made by e-mail prior to the event.
If you have questions, please contact Jennifer Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 832-689-3875.