4-H Calf Scramble is open to all members of 4-H and is held on Friday night. A 4-H Representative collects 4-H entries.
- Open to first 20 - 4H members in good standing (4-H dues, 4-H connect, fundraiser, 3 unexcused missed meetings)
- Must be in grades 3RD to 8TH
- Entry forms available at October, November & December meetings. **no applications are accepted after TBD** **no refunds after joint meeting**
- You must complete a liability form (entry form)
- $5.00 entry fee (100% of entry fee goes to humble education foundation)
- 4H members entered in calf scramble are not required to have a rodeo ticket.
- Must attend mandatory joint meeting TBA.
We will sit together as a group and you must remain with managers until we meet with your parents. Two managers and two parent volunteers will be with 4-H group. (parents are welcome to sit with group but must have a rodeo ticket)
A cell phone number must be given to manager at check-in in case of an emergency.