4-H Calf Scramble is open to all members of 4-H and is held on Friday night. A 4-H Representative collects 4-H entries.
- Open to first 30 - 4H members in good standing (4H dues, 4H connect, fundraiser, 3 unexcused missed meetings)
- Must be in grades 3RD to 8TH
- Entry forms available at October, November & December meetings. **no applications are accepted after TBD** **no refunds after joint meeting**
- You must complete a liability form (entry form)
- $5.00 entry fee (100% of entry fee goes to humble education foundation)
- 4H members entered in calf scramble are not required to have a rodeo ticket.
- Must attend mandatory joint meeting TBA.
We will sit together as a group and you must remain with managers until we meet with your parents. Two managers and two parent volunteers will be with 4H group. (parents are welcome to sit with group but must have a rodeo ticket)
A cell phone number must be given to manager at check-in in case of an emergency.