THREE WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
- Online Ticket Sales are now available to purchase online until noon on January 31, 2021. Tickets purchased online will need to be picked up at Will Call the night of the rodeo performance. Proper ID, of the person who purchased the tickets, will be required to pick up tickets. The Will Call pick-up gate will be to the left of the main rodeo entrance and will be marked as Will Call.
- Purchase In-Person - You can also purchase them at the following locations from November 23, 2020 to Wednesday February 3, 2021:
- Cavender's Boot City (9225 FM 1960, Humble, TX 77338) - during store hours.
- Humble ISD Administration Building (10203 Birchridge Dr, Humble TX 77338) - 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday-Friday.
- Purchase at the Gate - Tickets can be purchased beginning at 5:30 PM on Friday and Saturday at the Humble Civic Center Arena Ticket Booth for $20 per person.
DIRT PASSES - Tickets to go on the dirt floor for the concert are an additional $5 and can only be purchased the night of the concert. There will be a sale table set up inside the pavilion for you to purchase your wristbands. There is a limited amount so first come first served.
CHILDREN 5 AND UNDER GO IN FOR FREE!